About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Let the Judging Begin


That's me, Serena, your lovely guide through the world of pop culture. Let me give you a little preview on my views on the entertainment industry at the moment:

  • Oversold
  • Overplayed
  • Overhyped
  • Unoriginal

The music is synthy and autotuned to a point that aliens have taken over our radio stations, the movies are all rip offs and those that are original are for shit, the television shows are gasping for air under the whirlpool-like current of reality television. Needless to say, I'm a bit bitter about all of this.

As for my tastes in music, it's a bit diverse. I like my Indie pop, Rock, some good ol' Neil Young and a bit o' mainstream when the occasion calls for it.

TV shows? I'm a Lost fanatic. I'll let you judge me on that.

Movies? Let me put it this way: I'm never entirely pleased with a movie. I'm a tough critic.
So why am I here? I want to put my opinion out there in hopes someone actually agrees with me. Someday, I would like to own my own production company and produce/direct/edit/write and release movies that I am proud of. This industry needs a wake-up call.

No comments:

Post a Comment