About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Being a Neighbor is Hard Work

Remember my neighbor who gardens in the dark?  Well, she is on vacation this week and she asked my mother and I to water her beloved plants.

Here's how she went about it:


Now, I might be exaggerating a little (as I tend to do) but she honestly admitted to my mother that she is a terrible neighbor and doesn't talk to my mom when she sees us- but she needs a favor. 

The first time I spoke with her was the day we moved in.  I said two words to her and she said, "You don't sound like you're from New Jersey!"  To which I responded, "Well, I am." 

She smiles a lot.  Too much.  She's hiding something.  Perhaps... under her garden?


I might be breaking out the shovel soon.  If you don't hear from me for a few weeks, check the garden.

But don't bother the tomato plants, they are coming in quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment