About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Reached a New Low Today

I tivoed an episode of SpongeBob before leaving the house because I had to know how it ended.

I know.



In my defense the episode dealt with the exploitation of employees, the ramifications of a having a person in power who does not deserve that type of control, how far obsession will take a person and the vast importance of relaxation that contributes to a person's mindset.  ...The Krusty Krab decided to become a 24/7 establishment and Plankton wanted the secret recipe. 

So, it was basically like every other episode.  But something about this episode was different.  It was almost evil the way it sucked me in and tortured me with the question Will SpongeBob finally fall for Plankton's tricks and give up the Krabby Patty secret formula?

Spoiler alert: He didn't.

Maybe I am just easily manipulated by television.  No matter the subject matter or the characters.  They have this sick hold on me.


Or maybe I just really like SpongeBob.

No comments:

Post a Comment