About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Monday, February 8, 2016

I Didn't Quit, But I Kind of Quit. Here are More Pictures

Okay, yes. My super intimidating goal of drawing-a-picture-everyday-for-a-year did not exactly pan out. It fizzled out before January (mostly due to traveling to NJ and WI in a short amount of time), and I just never posted the pictures. It's kind of like a reverse new year's resolution.

Anyway, I wanted to go ahead and share the pictures that I did draw before I scrapped this thing forever.

But this doesn't mean my silly pictures are gone. Just you wait, 'Enry 'Iggins, just you wait.

There is more to come. I don't know when. I'm not sure what. I have some ideas, some crazy ambitious plans that will take some time. And, hopefully, they'll be really fun.

Anyway. Here is Dec. 18 - Dec. 27. Some of the prompts I forget the exact wording on, but I remember the gist of it.



Prompt: Fashion Giraffe

Prompt: Extreme Whale Fest

Prompt: Something about Ghost Adventures

Prompt: Something else really specific about Zak Bagans of Ghost Adventures

Prompt: Swedish Chef in a Bergman film

Prompt: Something about Sloth Bear

Prompt: Serena watching Star Wars

Prompt: Pool Skeleton

Prompt: Taking a shower on a mountain, I think

Prompt: I'm sad and living in pumpkin for some reason?

Prompt: Me as a bored extreme sports athlete? Maybe that was the prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment