About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogger's Remorse

When I first started my blog, I saw possibility for a post in everything that occurred in my life.

Yes. There are unicorns in my life.  Be jealous.

Finding something to write about wasn't a challenge.  In fact, I was so addicted to blogging that I had to quell my desire to write copious posts, many of which were not funny:


Eventually, the ideas stopped coming so rapidly that I actually had to work for it.


My posts became intermittent, and then my laptop went and died.


Blogging used to be what I did instead of doing school work, but now it is something I avoid in favor of doing other things that allow me to turn my mind off.


It's not that blogging isn't a priority anymore.  It's always in the back of my mind.  Now, however, it is something a lot harder for me to grasp.

This isn't a good-bye blog post.  I do have things I am working on.  This is me rationalizing to myself about why I have not blogged in so long.  A lot of it is the effort involved in drawing with a mouse.  And I refuse to blog without my pictures.



This is my "there is more to come" post.  Things have been hectic, what with planning the shoot and working and attempting to be a responsible member of society.  But, I have not given up on this; I've only taken a miniature hiatus during which I played a lot of video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment