About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Questions No One Asked Me That I Will Answer Anyway

What is it like living with a stupid boy?
I don't think he's very stupid, he just happens to be  a boy. It's okay. Sometimes he does the dishes, and he carries heavy things. If I ask him to do something, he'll usually do it, even if I have to ask him six times.

I can't really complain.

How do you like your apartment parking spot?
I like to call my parking spot "the bitch spot," considering it's the one spot in the lot under a tree and my car has turned from blue to green and is consistently covered in bird poop. Brett says it's "tree droppings." Trees do not have droppings, birds have droppings.

Is it super duper cold in Rochester?
The only place that is super duper cold is our apartment, where the A/C is blasted because it is super duper hot and humid in Rochester right now. 

How does Brett like his graduate program?
The graduate program is Brett's favorite thing in the universe. He's already touched film and learned a few things. He gets into two theaters for free, and he gets to bring a guest each time! So far, I've been that guest twice.

But he gets two hour lunch breaks and is sometimes home by four. So I can't imagine the program is very difficult. I like to imagine they're just watching Kevin Smith movies and having ice cream parties.

What have you been up to?
My days are pretty much filled with freelancing, running errands and cleaning things. Sometimes I also take a walk and get coffee somewhere, but I always forget to say "decaf." Then I stay up until 2 a.m.

Do you like the Wegmans you go to almost every day?
No. It is hell. There are always 400 cars in the parking lot and a billion people inside. The first time we went there, we spent an hour and a half buying everything we needed. I just about had a panic attack. I don't know how people can work in Wegmans, I would faint under those fluorescents while trying to figure out what section the tzatziki sauce belongs in.

What is the biggest thing in your life at this moment?
Pumpkin lattes and snarky comments about NFL games. The Bears still suck.

*Disclaimer: I am not mean to Brett, even though he thinks that first answer was being mean. He is just very sensitive. But he is pretty great minus that one character flaw.

*Disclaimer No. 2: That first disclaimer did not satisfy Brett, I am apparently the meanest person in the whole world. Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment