About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Am Turning Into a Cartoon

Fell behind this week and had to double up on some of my days. So while I'm not literally drawing a picture every day of the year, every day of the year will have its own picture.

That makes sense, right?

So here is the presumably highly anticipated Oct. 26 - Nov. 4.

P.s. Please give me ideas here. I am so sick of Brett's ideas. And you can tell him I said that.

Prompt: Raven and Cardinal Battling

Prompt: Mr. Mashed Potato Head

Prompt: Casual Mocha Wednesday

Prompt via Anonymous: Mickey Mouse as vindictive overlord
Prompt: Laundry day for the Orcs from Lord of the Rings

Prompt: Brett wearing a funny t-shirt


Prompt: Beer turning into blood


Prompt: Mormon Bar Trivia*
*Easily the worst prompt ever in the history of life. If you disagree, draw your own and send it to me.
Prompt: Brett intently playing Animal Crossing

Prompt: Pretentious art person analyzes stupid painting

No comments:

Post a Comment