About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

This is Me Being an Adult

Today I was a total adult and got my oil changed, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the apartment, paid my rent, jumped on my couch when the Packers won for the first time in four weeks and drew three pictures in MS paint.

Don't forget that you can join me in being an adult and suggest really adult-like things for me to draw by visiting this link.

Here is Nov. 16 - Nov. 22.

Prompt: Something sinister lurks in a pile of leaves
Prompt: You wake up and your cat is now a Jedi
Prompt: Serena tries to pour coffee into a cup and misses
Prompt: There is a monster coming out of a sink like in It, but it is a cute monster
Prompt: Kaiju in his native London*
*Crested geckos are actually from New Caledonia, a "special collectivity" of France off of Australia. We just like to pretend Kaiju is British
Prompt: Serena hits the streets to find the prompt for her next picture
Prompt: A tomato and a cucumber sitting on a couch together

No comments:

Post a Comment