About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Impatiently Awaiting the Arrival of my Camera

I feel like an upset anime character throwing a temper tantrum.

I wouldn't make an attractive anime character, I'm glad I'm live action.  And I may or may not be watching Full Metal Alchemist which is prompting me to view everything like a cartoon.

My camera came yesterday but no one was home to sign for the package, so today I am house bound and anxiously passing the time and making lists.  Grocery lists, to-do lists, prop lists, set lists (for the production I am working on... more on that later).

This is what will happen as soon as I get my camera:


Unless I have to go to work right after I get it.

Do you love my crappy, lazy pictures?  I'm making a blog post about bees in the near future.  I'll spend more time on that.  Promise.

Kind of.

Update: My camera came about 20 minutes after I left for work, and it is wonderful!  Played around with it for a little bit, took a few pictures of it on my Nikon but unfortunately my SD card for that camera has been in my computer for some reason so if I want to post those I'll need to go into the depths of my closet to retrieve the right cable.

In the mean time, here are two pictures of my cats I took on my new camera!  They are the most interesting thing in my house.



I can't wait to shoot some video!

No comments:

Post a Comment