About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

This Week in Pictures: I'm Actually Following Through with This

To avoid posting a bazillion times a week, I'll be uploading my picture-every-day pictures whenever I feel I've accumulated enough of them. This week, that would be six pictures.

I've added a tab at the top of the page where you can give me suggestions of what to draw. You can get there by clicking right here. And you can submit as many times as you'd like. This is an easy way to track suggestions, so please only use the form. 

Unless otherwise noted, all my suggestions are given to me by Brett. If I come up with an idea on my own, it will most likely be a blog post. And the blog posts don't count for this experiment.

Enjoy Sept. 7 - Sept. 12.

Prompt: Hops, Water, Yeast and Malts at a Party

Prompt via Arielle: Arielle as a Sith Lord

Prompt: Brett and Serena's Dream Vacation

Prompt: Zaat
*More information on Zaat the major motion picture here

Prompt: Kaiju the Packers Fan

Prompt: Is your refrigerator running?



No comments:

Post a Comment