About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gossip Girl

Sometimes I think my mother is a teenage girl because she watches shows like Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries and Degrassi and gets legitimately into them.  But then sometimes she's cool and she'll watch Lost and Firefly and I.T. Crowd with me.

My mom was a HUGE Lost fan.

Anyway, the whole Gossip Girl thing can be blamed on me.  Hard pressed for something to watch freshman year of college, Catherine and I ventured into a depressing year of television watching with Gossip Girl.  We were alright with the show at first, but got fed up when they created really interesting plot lines that they either would not follow with or seemingly forget were ever created.

I know, what can you really expect from a show called Gossip Girl?

I'll tell you what you can expect:


The Chuck-Blair drama and Chuck Bass' purple suits were the only reasons to watch the show.

My mom keeps hounding me about watching this "really great episode" she has tivoed where I think Chuck and Blair have hate sex or something and there's a tangled web woven by a bunch of snotty, uptown, New York college students.

The moral of the story is: Don't watch Gossip Girl, unless you enjoy purple suits and elegantly disheveled hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment