About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Friday, April 29, 2011

DROP EVERYTHING, DO SIT-UPS

Mike and I spend a lot of time on the phone because I am at school four days a week (but not for long!).  There are always a variety of things that interrupt our conversations: work, class, sleep, sit-ups.

Yes.  Sit-ups.

The other day I was in the middle of telling Mike a story when he said, "Wait.  I didn't do sit-ups today.  I gotta go."


When Mike has an idea in his head and thinks to himself, "I must to do that," it is not an eventual action but an instant one that needs to occur.  In a lot of ways, Mike is impulsive.


This is not too different from the day he spent telling me he had to "clean his blender." I thought this was a joke the entire day until he took an hour to douse his dumb, red blender in comet.  Mike was so fixated on cleaning his blender, it was all he cared about.

I hate Mike's blender. 



So, Mike filled his head with the idea he needed to do sit-ups, got off the phone with me and did sit-ups.


That picture actually makes it look like he is choking himself, but he is supposed to be doing sit-ups.  I promise. 

The moral of this story is to do sit-ups before you make a phone call.

And that blenders are evil.

2 comments:

  1. You sure he's not just lying and playing wow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost positive, when he's playing WOW it's normally, "Heehee... I have to go." And I hear yours and Bauer's voices in the background on skype. =P

    ReplyDelete