About Me

My photo
I love cheetahs and coffee and opening boxes.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I look like Justin Bieber

I bought a few wigs off my friend Bridget.  I attempted to play a late April Fool's prank on a few people by sending them this picture and asking them if they liked my new hair:
I must be the girl who cried dye job because no one really believed me.  

However, something immediately wonderful has come out of the wigs.  Brace yourself, because it is tremendous.  




I look like fucking Justin Bieber.  The color isn't quite right, and I could have more of that swoop-y helmet-y vibe, but I most definitely am a dead ringer for the kid with this wig on. 

In case you forgot what Justin Bieber looks like:


Can you say Halloween costume?  Because I can.  I can say it all over the place.  I am too excited about looking like a 17 year old boy.  It's probably the best thing to happen to me all week. 

Baby, baby, baby, oooooooooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment